Help - Managing CVs
You can upload a CV / résumé and have it available for whenever you need it, wherever you may be.
CVs can be attached to opportunities and can be used again and again, as you can attach a single CV to more than one opportunity. You can also upload as many CV versions as you need and give each one a meaningful description so you know what version you’ve used for any particular opportunity.
To upload a CV (resumé):
- Make sure you’re logged in, and click the Add New CV button.
- Click Browse...
- Find the document on your computer and click OK.
- Enter a description in the Description box so you can see something more meaningful than just a file name when you see your CV in a list.
- If this CV is for a particular opportunity, you can select the opportunity in the Opportunity drop-down box.
Note: you don’t have to associate an opportunity at this stage. You can upload a CV and just keep it safe so it’s there for a future opportunity.
- Click Upload to upload and save your document.
- Your CV will now appear in the list when you go to your CV area.
To associate a CV with an opportunity:
- Go to your Dashboard area.
- Click on the opportunity you want to associate the CV with, to view the details.
- Click the Attach CV button.
- Change your contact’s details.
- Select which method you want to use. If the CV has already been uploaded, select Use a previous CV. If the CV is on your computer and has not yet been uploaded, select Upload a new CV.
- For a CV that has already been uploaded, select it from the drop-down list.
- For a CV that has not yet been uploaded Click Browse...
Find the document on your computer and click OK.
Enter a description in the Description box so you can see something more meaningful than just a file name when you see your CV in a list.
- Click Attach to attach it to the opportunity.
Your CV is now attached to the opportunity and can also be seen in the CV list in your CV area.
To delete a CV:
- Go to your CV area.
- Find the CV version you’d like to delete and click on the dustbin icon.
- Click OK to delete the document, or click Cancel to keep the document.
A confirmation message will appear.
To view or download a CV:
- Go to your CV area.
- Find the CV you’d like to view and download, and click on the CV Name link.
- The document will open and you can save a copy to your computer if you need to.
Alternatively, if you go to your dashboard, you can open the document when you’re looking at the details of an opportunity, if the CV is attached to it.
If you need to update or change a CV, download a copy, make the changes and upload the new document as a new version.